Monday 15 April 2013

new tattoo!!

I got my first tattoo over the Easter holidays. It's the Pisces constellation and if you know me well you'd know I'm into astrology. Before you jump to the conclusion that I have a crystal ball and take it everywhere with me or that I firmly believe if my horoscope says I'm going to go travelling in the middle of the month then I best get packing, I'm going to say no, I don't. I won't bore you with what I believe (not at the moment anyway as I really should be writing essays for uni).

It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. If anything the noise of the needle scared me more than getting the tattoo itself.

Maybe it's the first of many... who knows *inserts horoscope joke*



cheeky photo in the bathroom just after I got it done. 


Ok, so back to working hard. Probably going to neglect this little blog for awhile. Essays/exams, you know what this time of year is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment