Monday 15 April 2013

lion king musical

I'm not a musical person at all. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily sit and watch Grease with some popcorn but who doesn't love Grease? 


I loved the Lion King when I was younger and I'd still watch it now so I thought I'd give the musical a go and bought my little brother and I two (rather expensive) tickets to see the show at the Manchester Palace Theatre for his 10th birthday. 



IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING. The costumes, the set and the songs -to which I knew most of the lyrics. It was all amazing. 




But what else did I expect? The musical debuted in 1997 and since then it has managed to travel all over the world telling the tale of Simba who just couldn't wait to be king. 



The show got the film down to a T. I definitely recommend it, musical lover, disney lover or just in search for a great show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment