Thursday 24 November 2011

Chloé S/S '12

I was really happy when I found out yesterday that Freja Beha Erichsen and her said to be girlfriend Arizona Muse are the faces of the new Chloe campaign for Spring/Summer 2012.
Those of you that know me well know that I’ve been obsessed with Freja Beha for awhile now. In my bedroom back home her face is plastered all over my wall; from her Latino Lover Chanel campaign to her being on the cover for Vogue’s September issue. She is definitely in my top 5 girl crushes.









The two models were snapped wearing beautiful brown and green pleated dresses from the Chloe S/S 2012 collection.



Also, Yesterday Chloe announced a new fragrance created by Michel Almairac. ‘L’Eau de Chloé’ will launch in March next year. Just in time for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment