Saturday 30 March 2013

ketchup.

Again I need to admit that I am a terrible blogger. The neglectfulness is all down to coursework. How I'm going to cope in third year is beyond me. So a bit of a catch up...

My last post was about the elections that took over university life for a week. Great news, I got elected as Volunteer Chair of the student's union 2013-14. (Whoopdewhoop. Big thank you to everybody that voted.) I found out on my birthday which was lovely.

My birthday was great and I got lots of lovely gifts (and the worst hangover to date- thank you tequila!)


(my babies)


Also, I saw Foals this month. BLOODY FANTASTIC. They're so good live, I can't stress that enough. Everybody should go and see them. Holy Fire is just a treat. Seeing Jack in a Lakers top was too.






No comments:

Post a Comment